About Our Dentists
Meet Dr. Major
After completing his undergraduate degree at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga,
Dr. Major graduated from The University of Tennessee College of Dentistry and has been practicing dentistry in Chattanooga since 1982. He went on to receive his fellowship from the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies ....Dr. Major has been the leader in providing sedation dentistry in Chattanooga and has earned the distinction of having obtained his fellowship with The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation. He is also involved in working with other dentists through the Sunrise Dental Solutions.
Dr. Major enjoys golfing, playing trumpet with two local bands (The Mid-South Concert Band and the Monday Night Jazz Band), and spending time with his family.
He currently holds additional memberships with:
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Chattanooga Area Dental Society
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
Welcome Dr. Roberts
Dr. Roberts is outgoing, personable, and likes to stay busy. You may find him working on his car, playing guitar, singing, playing sports, volunteering at local non-profits, or simply enjoying the company of his friends. Along with being President of the Psi Omega dental fraternity, attending student government meetings, and playing intramural sports, Dr. Roberts was always uplifting to his classmates in dental school. He is excited about beginning his career in Chattanooga and integrating himself into the team at Chattanooga Dental Care.
In addition to completing advanced training in prosthodontics, implant placement, and endodontics, Dr. Roberts is currently a member of:
• The American Dental Association
• The Tennessee Dental Association
• The American Dental Educational Association
• The Chattanooga Area Dental Society
Why Choose Us?
- Highly trained professional staff
- Flexible financing available
- Emergency appointments
- Personalized, gentle care
- Insurance processing
- Friendly and helpful office staff